Correct operation of cement brick machine is the key to reducing accidents
The correct use of cement brick machine equipment is the key to ensuring production safety. Such mechanical equipment is prone to safety accidents in actual use.
The cause of the accident is usually caused by both human and machine factors. Among them, the operator violated the safety structure specification, had no operating knowledge, and lacked inspection of the machine. Second, the equipment is accidentally caused by its own defects. Improving people's safety awareness is the key to reducing accidents.
The cement brick machine vibrates violently, and it is easy to cause accidents such as the flywheel friction belt to fall off, the screws to loosen, and the hammer head to drop abnormally, which can cause safety accidents. In order to ensure safety, the following three points should be paid attention to when using the cement brick machine correctly:
1. Pay attention to maintenance. The workload and working hours of cement brick machine equipment are the same as those of other machines, which depend on the maintenance and maintenance of the normal work of the main components. We have to wait regularly to check the machinery of the brick press. For new cement brick machines, color cement brick machines, and hydraulic cement brick machines, you should pay attention to checking the density. There may be many minor problems when you first use it. Don't be careless. After a period of use, the number of inspections can be appropriately reduced, but regular inspections are required. For machines with high work intensity, regular inspections should be carried out.
2. In order to ensure the normal use of the machinery, the construction period will not be delayed. Remind companies to store spare parts that are easily worn out in warehouses. Damaged parts are often a lot of work. Operators should be carefully observed during use, and abnormal situations should be discovered in time to ensure safe operation.
3. Before using the cement brick machine, check it carefully before using it. Non-professionals are forbidden to operate the equipment and pay attention to the sequence of operations.
Secondly, in order to manage cement brick machine equipment scientifically, the cement brick factory should establish an equipment management system, equipment use and maintenance system, equipment maintenance system, equipment accident management system, etc. Then there are four points to prevent mechanical damage to the cement brick machine:
1. The operating mechanism of the cement brick machine should be sensitive and easy to operate.
2. The necessary safety protection devices should be equipped with protective covers, railings or gates for dangerous equipment. Various safety devices should be installed to avoid personal and equipment accidents. Safety devices include locking components, buffer devices and overload devices, limiting devices, pressure limiting devices, locking devices, braking devices, etc. All necessary alarm devices should be installed.
3. Good working environmental conditions must create necessary environmental conditions for the use, installation and maintenance of cement brick machines. For example, the space where the equipment is located should not be too narrow, the site should be clean and tidy, and there should be good lighting.
4. Strengthen the maintenance work to ensure the safety performance of the cement brick machine. In addition to designing and manufacturing equipment with excellent safety performance, equipment installation, maintenance and overhaul are also very important, especially for equipment that is frequently welded and transported.