Debugging matters after installation of block machine
1. Adjust the gap between the scraper of the feeding mechanism of the block machine and the bottom plate of the barrel, which should not be greater than 2mm;
2. Adjust the gap between the bottom surface of the feeding mechanism of the block machine and the large plate should not be greater than 0.5mm;
3. Adjust the gap between the adjustment ring of the upper barrel of the block machine's feeding mechanism and the feeding plate to be 0.5-1mm;
4. Adjust the height of the rail block machine path so that after the bricks are drawn out, the grinding surface should be 1mm higher than the disk surface;
5. Adjust the eccentric shaft of the block machine mechanism so that it can press out the required bricks.