1. The maintenance of the belt conveyor mainly includes the following aspects: keep the belt clean.
2. Check belt tensioning and adjust it to proper noise should be timely checked and handled timely.
3. Check the tension of the belt regularly. If it is found that the slack should be adjusted in time.
4. Pay attention to the belt running state, if the belt running deviation should be adjusted in time.
Keep the photoelectric switch clean.
5. Check all fasteners and confirm that they are not loose. Clean the belt and confirm the belt is intact. If the belt breakage is found, it should be replaced in time.
6. Check the lubricating oil in the motor reducer box and make sure it is normal. Check belt tensioning and adjust to appropriate.