Precautions for using cement tile machine:
1. When loading raw materials, pay attention to avoid the entry of large particles, especially solid objects, to prevent damage to machine parts.
2. The feed hopper of the tile machine is in contact with cement for a long time, and it is easy to condense into agglomerates, so the materials should be used at any time and should not be stored for too long.
3. The height of the bricks should be uniform and flat to avoid different heights of the produced bricks.
4. The hydraulic oil should be replaced at least once every six months. The oil cylinder should be regularly checked for oil leakage, and the oil should be made up if necessary to avoid damage to the oil cylinder.
5. If the sliding sleeve and the column wear excessively, replace the alloy sleeve to ensure that the gap between the mold box and the indenter is roughly equal, and the demoulding is stable.