Safety protection devices that cement block machines should have
1. It must have a reliable safety protection device and comply with the relevant regulations of JB3915.
2. Protective devices should be provided for exposed moving parts that are easily touched by the human body.
3. For motors requiring unidirectional rotation, an arrow indicating the direction of rotation should be marked on the appropriate position.
4. When the block machine is operated manually, automatic cycle work is not allowed.
5. The block machine should be equipped with an automatic cycle emergency stop system (including the emergency stop button). After the emergency stop command is issued, the block machine should immediately stop the automatic cycle, and the automatic cycle should not be restarted before the reset operation.
6. The block machine should be equipped with protective devices such as overload, lack of material in the trough and lack of material in the mold.
7. The noise sound pressure level of the block machine during continuous operation with no load and full load should not be greater than the limit listed in the following table.