Vertical hydraulic baler is mainly used to recover packaging materials and waste products such as compressed cardboard, waste film, waste paper, foam plastic, beverage cans and industrial scrap. This vertical baler reduces waste storage space, saves up to 80% of stacking space, reduces transportation costs, and is beneficial to environmental protection and waste recycling.
Main features of vertical hydraulic baler
1. Hydraulic compaction, manual loading, manual button operation
2. Completely maintain the physical characteristics of the material
3. The waste compaction ratio can reach 5:1
4. Two bundled channels for easy operation
5. Anti-rebound barb to maintain the compression effect
6. The pressure plate automatically returns to position.