First, the tile is not formed seriously
1. The material is too dry: Do not allow the material to fill the cavity under pressure, and properly adjust the humidity.
2. Less feed: If it is a dosing of the dosing, it may be that the material sticks to the wall of the barrel. The wall of the tube needs to be cleaned.
3. Cutting bias: causing more material on one side and less material on one side. The dosing feeder should be adjusted.
4. The ratio is wrong: the proportion of sand in the raw material is too large for the tile to be compacted.
5. The filter cloth is too tight: remember to use the lower mold when replacing the filter cloth, and loosen it properly.
6. Insufficient oil pressure: check whether the pressure of the main press reaches 8~15Mpa.
two. Tile has crack
1. No release agent was used.
2. The release agent is sprayed too little. The injection pressure can be adjusted up to some level.
3. The center position of the Vato board is biased.
4. The gap between the Vatto plate and the tile is too large, and should generally be 1 to 5 mm. If the gap is too large, the tile will break, and if the gap is small, the tile roof will be broken. Small, 5. The wattle plate lifts too fast or shakes. Adjust the corresponding air flow valve.
6. When the ingredients are too much sand, the tile is not sticky enough, and the tiles are cracked when falling.
three. The tile blank is partially soft. The filter layout part is pasted, the partial filter hole of the lower mold is blocked, and the cleaning can be done.
1. The system has no pressure and the oil pump is reversed: the wiring is wrong and the steering is adjusted.
2. Insufficient power: motor failure or low voltage, detecting power or repairing the motor.
3. The oil pump temperature is too high: the oil viscosity is too low, the oil pump is damaged, the cooling is insufficient or interrupted. Replace or repair the oil pump to improve the cooling system. Use a hydraulic oil with good viscosity.
4. Oil pump speed is too low: the coupling or motor is faulty, and the elimination
5. Incorrect adjustment or component damage: incorrect pressure adjustment, damage to the relief valve, oil leakage from the cylinder seal, adjustment to the correct pressure, replacement of the relief valve, replacement of the seal or cylinder.