First, the tile is seriously not formed
1. The material is too dry: Do not make the material fill the cavity under pressure, and adjust the humidity appropriately.
2. Less feed: If the metering cylinder feeds, there may be material sticking to the cylinder wall. Need to clean the tube wall.
3． Feeding bias: caused more material on one side and less material on one side. The dosing feeder should be adjusted.
4． Incorrect ratio: The proportion of sand in the raw material is too large to make the tile impossible to compact.
5． The filter cloth is too tight: When changing the filter cloth, remember to stick to the lower mold and loosen it properly.
6. Insufficient oil pressure: check whether the pressure of the main press reaches 8 ~ 15Mpa.
two. Tile with cracks
1. No release agent was used.
2. Too little release agent. You can increase the fuel injection pressure appropriately.
3． The center position of the watt plate is off.
4． The gap between the tile support plate and the tile is too large, and should generally be 1 ~ 5mm. Too much clearance will break the tile, and small clearance will damage the tile roof. Small, 5． The watt plate lifts too quickly or jitters. Just adjust the corresponding air valve.
6. Too much sand when mixing, causing the tile to be insufficiently sticky, and the tile to crack when falling.
three. Tile blanks are partially soft. The filter layout part is stuck, and the partial filter holes in the lower mold are blocked and cleaned.
1. The system has no pressure and the oil pump is reversed: the wiring is wrong, and the steering is adjusted.
2. Insufficient power: The motor is faulty or the voltage is low. Check the power supply or repair the motor.
3． Oil pump temperature is too high: oil viscosity is too low, oil pump is damaged, insufficient cooling or interruption. Replace or repair the oil pump to improve the cooling system. Use hydraulic oil with good viscosity.
4． The pump speed is too low: the coupling or the motor is faulty.
5． Incorrect adjustment or component damage: Incorrect pressure adjustment, damage to the relief valve, oil leakage from the cylinder seal, adjust to the correct pressure, replace the relief valve, replace the seal or cylinder.