"Brick machine" is a general term for producing brick equipment. According to different classification standards, there are many kinds, but safety is what we must pay attention to.
1. When using a fire free brick machine, it must be placed in a solid place, with a bracket or a leg holder, and no tire should be used instead.
2. Check the clutch, brake, wire rope and so on in front of the free brick machine every time, and there should be no foreign body in the drum.
3. When the hopper is hoisted, no one is allowed to pass or stay in the hopper. After the work is completed, the hopper should be fixed and then left.
4. It is strictly forbidden to insert the tool into the cylinder to avoid accidents when the brick machine is running.
5. It is strictly forbidden to leave the work place without license operation or operation.
6. When the brick machine is repaired, the hopper should be fixed and the power supply cut off.
7. The operator must read the instructions, be familiar with the working principles and working procedures, and operate the equipment as required, and the non-professional operator shall not allow the operation of the equipment.