1. When the cement brick machine is in operation, the tool should be rigorously extended into the drum to avoid accidents.
2. Before starting the cement brick machine, check that the clutch, brake, wire rope, etc. should be good, and there should be no foreign objects in the drum.
3. When using the mixer, it must be placed in a solid place, stabilized with a stand or stand, and no tires can be used as support.
4. Note that when the feed hopper is raised, no one is allowed to pass or stay under the hopper. After the work is completed, the hopper is fixed and left.
5. Oil leakage of hydraulic cylinders, valve blocks, valve parts, oil pipes and other hydraulic parts should be replaced by maintenance methods such as replacement of oil seals and sealing rings or replacement of whole parts to avoid operation with disease. The oil pump and oil motor must be listened to, watched and touched frequently during operation.
6. Please keep the hydraulic system, oil pipelines and the interior of the hydraulic station clean.
7. Note that the oil temperature is too high, affecting the performance of the machine.
8. When the cement brick machine is being repaired, the hopper should be fixed and the power supply should be cut off.
9. Vibration time of cement brick machine products should be strictly controlled, adjust the vibration time according to product requirements, sum up the best ratio between yield and quality, and adjust the amount of feed or the number of times of feed if necessary to achieve balance.