One and a watt are seriously unformed
1. the material is too dry: do not fill the mold cavity under pressure.
2. feed less: if the ration tube is fed, it may be adhered to the cylinder wall. The wall of the tube needs to be cleaned.
3. blanking bias: causing more side materials and less side materials. The feeding machine should be adjusted.
4. the ratio is not correct: the proportion of sand in the raw material is too high to be pressed by the ambassador.
5. filter cloth is too tight: when changing the filter cloth, remember that it should be served with the lower mould and loosely.
6. oil pressure is not enough: check whether the main compressor pressure reaches 8 ~ 15Mpa.
Two. There is a crack in the tile
1. the demoulding agent was not used.
2. the demoulding agent is too little spray. The pressure of the fuel injection can be properly adjusted.
The center position of the 3. watt plate is partial.
The gap between the 4. watt plate and the tile is too large, generally 1 to 5mm. The clearance is too big to cause the tile to break down, and the small gap will damage the tile roof. Small, the 5. watt plate is lifted too fast or jitter. Adjust the corresponding airflow valve.
6. when the ingredients are too much sand, the tile is not sticky enough.
Three. The tile is partially soft. The filter cloth is partially burnt. The local filter holes of the lower die are blocked and cleaned.
1. system no pressure, oil pump inversion: wiring error, adjust the steering.
2. insufficient power: motor failure or low voltage, detection of power supply or repair motor.
3. the temperature of the oil pump is too high: the viscosity of the oil is too low, the oil pump is damaged, the cooling is insufficient or interrupted. Replace or repair the oil pump to improve the cooling system. Use the hydraulic oil with good viscosity.
4. oil pump speed is too low: coupling or motor failure, eliminate
5. adjustment of misalignment or component damage: pressure adjustment error, overflow valve damage, oil cylinder seal oil leakage, adjustment to correct pressure, replacement of overflow valve, replacement of seal or oil cylinder.