1. The quantitative pump oil supply system that selects the capacity of the oil pump according to the fast forward speed. During operation, most of the excess flow will overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and generate heat.
2. The viscosity of the selected oil is improper, the viscosity is large, the viscosity resistance is large, and the viscosity is too small, the leakage increases, both cases can cause the oil to heat up.
3. The unloading circuit in the system is faulty or because the unloading circuit is not installed, the oil pump cannot be unloaded when the work is stopped. All the flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, causing overflow loss and heating, resulting in oil heating.
4. The system pipeline is too thin and too long, too much bending, local pressure loss and large pressure loss along the way.
5. Insufficient component precision and poor assembly quality, large mechanical friction loss between relative movements
6. The fitting gap of the fitting is too small, or the gap is too large after use and wear, and the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in a large volume loss, such as a reduction in the volumetric efficiency of the pump and rapid heat generation.
7. The volume of the oil tank is too small, the heat dissipation area is not enough, no oil cooling device is installed, or the capacity is too small although there is a cooling device.
8. The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted higher than the actual needs. Sometimes it is necessary to increase the pressure to work because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged and the leakage increases.
9. The high temperature of the climate and operating environment causes the oil temperature to rise.